Sample IDs in report do not match those specified (Hotfix available)Document ID: DQ305
Relevant to following products:
Document description: Sample IDs in report do not match those specified (Hotfix available)
This situation can occur in a WorkOut 2.5R1 results file (ARS) when there are multiple inherently unknown groups (i.e. custom Unknown groups) on the plate, the group sizes are changed and then Sample IDs are modified.
A hotfix has been provided for to resolve this issue with WorkOut 2.5R1 available from here.
With this fix applied modifying the Sample IDs will correctly update the report (after Recalculate)
Follow these instructions to apply the hotfix:
1. Download and unzip the fix.
2. Ensure WorkOut is not currently running.
3. Navigate to your installation directory (typically c:\Program Files\Dazdaq\WorkOut 2.5). You may need administrator rights to do this.
4. Rename Templates.dll to Templates.old.
5. Copy the updated DLL to this folder.
DQ304: Sample IDs in the report do not match those specified
Sample IDs in the report do not match those specified