How To: Include VICTOR Barcode information in the reportDocument ID: DQ266
Relevant to following products: WorkOut 2.0
Document description: How To: Include VICTOR Barcode information in the report
When using a barcode reader with the VICTOR you can include the barcode information in the WorkOut report.
This functionality is included with build 312 and later of WorkOut. If you are using build 308 of WorkOut you can download an updated driver as follows:
After new measurements made by the VICTOR are complete the barcode information is include in the runtime information table of the report.
- Make sure you are using build 308 of WorkOut.
- Ensure WorkOut is not currently running.
- Download the updated driver from here
- Unzip the DLL and store in the WorkOut installation folder, typically C:\Program Files\Dazdaq\WorkOut 2.0, overwriting the previous version.
- Resume operation with WorkOut.
DQ101: How do I find which version of the software I am using?
How To: Find which version of the software is in use.