Can I recover my lost VICTOR measurements?Document ID: DQ243
Relevant to following products: WorkOut 2.0
Document description: How To: Recover results from the VICTOR database
If for any reason measurements made with a VICTOR controlled by WorkOut are corrupted or lost, the measurement data can be recovered from the Wallac 1420 manager. Follow these instructions:
- Set the Wallac 1420 Manager to Service mode, click here for more details
- From the Wallac 1420 Manager, select Tools | Explorer.
- In the left hand pane, expand Protocols and External to display all of the WorkOut protocols, select the protocol. (Here the “Protocol” contains only the settings for the VICTOR measurements. Right-click and select Open to view the settings of the protocol)
- After selecting the protocol, select which assay you would like to recover from the right hand pane. Each “assay” is a run of the protocol. Open the required assay.
- Select File | Export, next change the Save As Type option to Text File and specify a filename.
From WorkOut's Organiser screen, select Create a new protocol, select an Assay Protocol wizard to create a protocol that imports data.
DQ089: I canít find my VICTOR results in the Wallac 1420 manager for measurements started by WorkOut.
How To: Retrieve results stored in the VICTOR database for measurements initiated by WorkOut?
DQ039: Can I import data from previous VICTOR runs into WorkOut?
How To: Import data from previous VICTOR runs into WorkOut?
DQ041: How do I create an offline assay protocol?
How to: Import data from an existing text file and then analyse itÖ