Problem with dongle on XP SP2/SP3Document ID: DQ053
Relevant to following products: WorkOut 2.0 Manta 2.5 WorkOut 2.5
Document description: Dongle not recognised on Windows XP SP2/SP3
If the dongle fails to be recognised after installing Service Pack 2 or 3 (SP2/SP3) for Windows XP:
1. Uninstall WorkOut/Manta
2. Remove the dongle.
3. Install the software again.
4. Insert the dongle (only after installation and any reboot is completed)
This should resolve the changes made by the service pack.
If there are still problems after that then ensure the dongle is removed and then try the following:
1. Uninstall WorkOut/Manta 2.x,
2. Go to Control Panel | System
3. Select the Hardware tab
4. Click Device Manager
5. Go to the USB Controllers node, and see if the Rockey-4 entry is there. If it is, right-click on it, select Uninstall.
6. Re-install WorkOut/Manta 2.x (reboot if instructed).